Health Information Technology
Safety net organizations count on AllianceChicago to help them extend their circle of care, thanks to optimal health information technology (HIT) services.
We provide services and technologies that maximize efficiency, streamline operations and lower costs. By partnering with our users to meet their HIT needs, we are expanding access, improving outcomes and increasing the quality of patient care.
Health Information Technology Services include:
- Cybersecurity support – Security Risk Assessment, policy & procedures, internal and external vulnerability assessments, training and readiness assessment, and strategy development
- Health Information Exchange (HIE) technical assistance, strategy development and operational planning
- HIT evaluation, selection, implementation and optimization
- IT policy and procedure guidance
- Network and connectivity strategy and analysis
- Patient engagement needs evaluation and utilization
- User equipment selection and support