Biannual Research Symposium09/12/2017
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
115 W Chicago Ave
SYMPOSIUM GOALS INCLUDE:
- Discuss the Role of Research in Informing Policy
- Examine Resources and Tools to Impact Research Engagement and Quality Improvement
- Collaborate with Community Partners to Identify Strategies for Conducting Research
- Review Current AllianceChicago Network Community Health Centers’ Research Activities
- Recognize Priority Areas in Primary Care to Improve Health Disparities
- Determine Next Steps for the Development and Implementation of Future Research Resources and Initiatives
No cost to participate and lunch provided.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!