CHC Providers Needed for Focus Group11/27/2017
You are invited to participate in a 90-minute focus group to discuss these important questions if you:
- Are a physician, nurse, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, behavioral health provider or other clinical provider
- Spend the majority of your professional time directly caring for patients
- Do not identify yourself as a researcher
A $100 honorarium and meal will be provided to compensate you for your time and effort.
Specific goals include gaining insights from you on:
- What if any role should CHC clinical providers have in research conducted in healthcare delivery settings, and
- How can researchers do a better job engaging with CHC clinical providers to achieve the mutual goal of improving patient outcomes?
Please see below for dates, times, and location of focus groups and respond with your interest and availability to Sarah Rittner – email@example.com
AllianceChicago – 215 W. Ohio St, 4th Floor
Dates and Times:
Wednesday, December 6: 6 pm – 7:30 pm
Thursday, December 7: 9:30 am – 11 am & 6 pm – 7:30 pm
Friday, December 8: 8:30 am – 10 am
Focus groups are being conducted by the non-profit Center for Medical Technology Policy (CMTP) with funding from the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI)